Betting on Copenhagen

1 view

Emile Servan-Schreiber

Dec 2, 2009, 11:41:34 AM12/2/09
to prediction-market...@googlegroups.com
Great opinion piece this morning by Olivia Judson on NYT. Entitled "Betting on Copenhagen", it ends with a couple of aliens betting 40,000 Galactic dollars on whether or not the human race will pull together to save the planet from climate change. Very timely, given our recent chatter about climate change futures, but unfortunately Judson's piece makes no reference to prediction markets. As a small remedy I put in a couple of links in the comments. See: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/betting-on-copenhagen/#comment15

Emile Servan-Schreiber
NewsFutures