Fw: History is always foreshadowed by clarifying moments.....

1 view

HOYT D. F. SPARKS

Apr 30, 2024, 7:54:28 PMApr 30
to Predestina...@googlegroups.com, Called out Of God, Jimmy Batchelor

From: Wayne and Dorothy <vedi...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 11:03
To: DAniel Sparks <cowbo...@hotmail.com>; Hoyt Sparks <hoyts...@hotmail.com>
Subject: History is always foreshadowed by clarifying moments.....

PLEASE WATCH......

Muslim Jew Hater Student EXPOSED by David Horowitz

https://youtu.be/3kohkHclkZA

History is always foreshadowed by clarifying moments. Sometimes we pay attention to them and sometimes we don’t, but when we look back at them, they are powerfully clarifying.

One such event took place at the University of California at San Diego in May 2010.  A few months earlier, Hamas terrorists had tried to penetrate the Gaza border fence to invade Israel. And Israeli soldiers had fought them.

We know now what the Hamas terrorists would have done if they had broken through.

Tensions were high at UC San Diego when David Horowitz arrived to speak at a ‘Young Americans for Freedom’ event. It was not the first time the founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center had come to speak the truth at a college campus, but the confrontation that took place there is still remembered today because it showed what the stakes really are.

Jumanah Imad Albahri, a member of the Islamist and anti-Semitic Muslim Students Association (MSA), confronted Horowitz. Horowitz asked the MSA member, a campus association founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas, whose members and speakers have praised Hamas, whether she would condemn Hamas. She refused.

Then he asked her an even more pointed question:

“I am a Jew. The head of Hezbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?”

Jumanah Imad Albahri leaned in close to the microphone and spoke clearly. “For it.”

As chapters of the MSA and Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) openly endorse Hamas’ atrocities, the rapes and murders, the exchange foreshadowed what was to come.

The MSA member had said out loud what few were willing to say back then. College campuses tolerated, defended and accepted hate groups like the MSA and SJP and now they say it openly.

The video of David Horowitz asking Jumanah Imad Albahri the one question that really mattered went viral all over again because it is still the fundamentally defining question that explains not only the crimes of Hamas, but the pro-Hamas rallies in American cities and colleges.

Are you for a second Holocaust or against it? On campuses across the country, students who have been indoctrinated and brainwashed, Muslim and non-Muslim, are answering, “yes”.