Fw: Climate Scientists Can’t Intimidate Me

HOYT D. F. SPARKS

Apr 30, 2024, 7:59:16 PMApr 30
to Predestina...@googlegroups.com, Called out Of God, Jimmy Batchelor

From: PragerU <in...@update.prageru.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 08:07
To: hoyts...@hotmail.com <hoyts...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Climate Scientists Can’t Intimidate Me

A lifelong lover of earth sciences, Judith Curry has advocated for integrity and scientific truth since she was a child. Despite facing discrimination and bullying in a male-dominated field, Judith spoke out against the lies and manipulation of climate scientists attempting to enforce a political narrative. After being marginalized by the universities, Judith left academia. She now fights for truth and offers the following advice: Keep your mind open, do your research, and live your best life.
PragerU

PragerU Kids   •   Browse   •   Donate   •   Events

PragerU Kids   •   Browse   •   Donate

Judith Curry: Climate Scientists Can’t Intimidate Me

A lifelong lover of earth sciences, Judith Curry has advocated for integrity and scientific truth since she was a child. Despite facing discrimination and bullying in a male-dominated field, Judith spoke out against the lies and manipulation of climate scientists attempting to enforce a political narrative. After being marginalized by the universities, Judith left academia. She now fights for truth and offers the following advice: Keep your mind open, do your research, and live your best life.

TRENDING VIDEOS

Tulsi Gabbard on How to Save America from Washington Elites
Success Is in the Cards: AnnaMade Design Co.
Would You Rather Be Colonized by Aztecs or Christians?
Tulsi Gabbard on How to Save America from Washington Elites
Success Is in the Cards: AnnaMade Design Co.

PRAGERU QUIZZES

Citizenship
Israel-Palestinian Conflict
American Presidents
Israel-Palestinian Conflict
American Presidents

FIRESIDE CHAT

Ep. 337 — Iran Attacks Israel
Ep. 336 — This Is What’s Driving the Death of the West
Ep. 335 — Gender and the War on Common Sense
Ep. 337 — Iran Attacks Israel
Ep. 336 — This Is What’s Driving the Death of the West

Stop Climate Misinformation

Teach your teens the truth about the climate with our Around the World series, which explores complex life issues and current events across the globe from a teen point of view. Check out our Central Africa video and book, in which teens will learn about what day-to-day life is really like without affordable, reliable electricity that comes from coal, natural gas, and nuclear power plants.

Get the Truth about the Climate

Politically-driven environmentalists are peddling misinformation about climate change that actively undermines America's energy independence. Meanwhile, we’re becoming reliant on foreign sources of energy and funding adversaries like Russia, China, and Iran.

Children are anxious and terrified about the future. People who need affordable and reliable energy are suffering all over the world.

PragerU is dedicated to educating the public about climate change and energy. We’ve invested countless hours of research and harnessed the best ideas from the best minds to answer questions about climate change, wind and solar, nuclear energy, and fossil fuels.

Take the pledge to stop climate misinformation and get the facts with a free PDF e-book of scripts from our “Climate Change and Energy” videos. It’s packed with facts and reliable information that you can use as a resource anytime, anywhere, right at your fingertips.

Learn the truth, get the facts, and take the pledge to STOP CLIMATE MISINFORMATION.

Copyright © 2024 PragerU

All rights reserved.

Manage Email Preferences

View in Browser