Fw: Join me for Passover

1 view

HOYT D. F. SPARKS

Apr 22, 2024, 10:01:24 PMApr 22
to Predestina...@googlegroups.com, Called out Of God, Jimmy Batchelor
Greetings All:

I am forwarding this presentation by Dennis Prager on the Hebrew meaning of the various elements of the Passover.  I do not forward this in an effort to try and get anyone to become a believer in the Hebrew religion as set down in the Old Testament, but as a learning why the Hebrew religion of today is practiced and held sacred by the Hebrews.

 Hope you enjoy it as I did.

God bless,

Hoyt Sparks
Sparta, NC