Using graphyCalc in my app

Chintan Pathak

Aug 12, 2015, 4:44:48 AM8/12/15
to pre3d
I am developing a web-app, that allows finite element analysis in the browser.

For that I need to use the beautiful graph that is outputted through graphyCalc, only I will be providing the x, y and z values programatically.

My code so far: github.com/chintanp/finext

This is an open-source project. How can I use graphyCalc on my page ?

Dean

Aug 12, 2015, 4:57:57 AM8/12/15
to pr...@googlegroups.com
The main elements of graphycalc are open-source:

https://github.com/deanm/pre3d
https://github.com/deanm/graphycalculator

This example should give you a bit of an idea of how the curve
rendering works in pre3d:

http://ich.deanmcnamee.com/pre3d/demos/loader.html#path_spiral.js

Basically then it's just a matter of fitting curves to your data. The
<canvas> API works in Béziers so that's the form your curves need to
take.