Prawn with Highcharts

Tenzil

Dec 4, 2019, 8:33:09 AM12/4/19
to Prawn
Hi folks, We have lots of pdf built in prawn, pretty old ones. now a new request came to add graphs inside the pdf generated by prawn. Graphs is generated by Highcharts. And this we are looking forward to generate pdf on click of export button and on background job as well. Thanks in advance.

This mail contains confidential information intended only for the individual(s) named. If you’re not the named addressee, don’t disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.If you wish not to receive such e-mails you may reply with text “Unsubscribe”.

Alexander Mankuta

Dec 4, 2019, 8:40:26 AM12/4/19
to Prawn
I'm not quite sure what your question is but I assume you want to embed the carts into PDFs. I have no experience with Highcharts but it seems they're built to work in a browser. To use them with Prawn you need to find a way to export a generated chart to an image (PNG or JPEG, but maybe also SVG) and embed that into your document. Prawn itself doesn't run JS or provide any tools to interact with HTML.