[JOB] Looking for Ruby and Prawn developer

Sam Lown

Nov 30, 2021, 7:20:46 AM11/30/21
to Prawn
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me sending this job offer to the mailing list. I wasn't able to find any previous job-seeking posts.

I've been using prawn in the background for over a decade, and indeed, it's still in use in the last project I co-founded (cabify.com). Now I'm building a new project with a heavy dependence on PDF creation. It didn't take much effort to decide that Ruby and Prawn still make a lot of sense.

I'm looking for a senior developer who can work with and around prawn. Most of the effort will be creating internal libraries and helping build custom versions of documents, but for me it's also important to be able to contribute back. Indeed, one of the first tasks would be make our prawn-attachment extension more presentable (https://github.com/invopop/prawn-attachment).

We've been coding, so the website is a bit out of date, but please check it out for more details on what we're trying to do: invopop.com. If it looks interesting, please drop us an email so we can have a chat: peo...@invopop.com

cheers
sam