Lights out

MARK KIERAS

Feb 11, 2014, 10:23:03 AM2/11/14
to prairie-district-...@googlegroups.com
I noticed all the street lights were out along the 1800 block of south Calumet Ave as well as the bend along 300 East 18th street. I did call 311 last night but if others can call or submit a report on the City Of Chicago website it would increase our chances of getting it fixed sooner. Thanks

Gary Drimmer

Feb 11, 2014, 2:05:11 PM2/11/14
to MARK KIERAS, prairie-district-...@googlegroups.com
Called them last night.

Gary A. Drimmer
CEO
World Ag Associates, LLC
Phone: +1 312 316 9088
Skype: drimmer7
Profile: Gary Drimmer

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:23 AM, MARK KIERAS <kiera...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I noticed all the street lights were out along the 1800 block of south Calumet Ave as well as the bend along 300 East 18th street. I did call 311 last night but if others can call or submit a report on the City Of Chicago website it would increase our chances of getting it fixed sooner. Thanks

MARK KIERAS

Feb 11, 2014, 2:37:53 PM2/11/14
to prairie-district-...@googlegroups.com, Gary Drimmer

Thanks, Gary