Bt 131 &132 Meeting final change

Bill Van Emburg

Mar 17, 2014, 1:44:28 PM3/17/14
to prairie-district-...@googlegroups.com
Today, I received this update regarding multiple changes in the date and
location for the upcoming beat meeting for our area. Attend our local
beat meeting to find out what has been going on!

-BVE

---

Hello Everyone,
Please disregard all previous email communication regarding the
monthly BT 131/132 location changes. Due to conflicts with locations
being used for polling places, we again had to change the location. We
appreciate your patience with this matter as it is not something that
usually happens. The meeting will be held next Tuesday March 25 here in
the 001st Dist community room @ 7:00pm.
001st District-Community Policing Office
1718 S State
Chicago, IL 60616
312-745-4381
Please visit us on twitter @ChicagoCAPS01