Fwd: Patient on-line education

Ahmed Hosny

Jun 5, 2013, 7:23:58 AM6/5/13
to practic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Nicola sent these email. Can you see if you can make it to any of these meetings?
Thanks,
Ahmed

Jun 6, 2013, 12:56:03 PM6/6/13
to Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ahmed,

We have already met with Dorothy, Cathrina, John (IT manager) and Josephine (occupational therapist) yesterday. We had some solid info. I think it should be sufficient for this week's submission.
Btw, I've met with Amputee Ireland's board member (John Madden), it was pretty good conversation. I also took a photo. He is willing to help us.
Aaand guys, please share your notes and photos in the drive directory. I created a folder named week2.

Hakan

Pratik Patil

Jun 6, 2013, 1:08:18 PM6/6/13
to hakan uysal, Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hakan
I have attached personas of Josephine and cathrina.Do check it.
Regards
Pratik Patil
Cathrina persona.docx
persona of josephine.docx

hakan uysal

Jun 6, 2013, 1:18:26 PM6/6/13
to Pratik Patil, Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pratik!
Could you put them in a doc in drive please? (in week2 folder) We can easily see and contribute.
--
Hakan

Pratik Patil

Jun 6, 2013, 1:49:00 PM6/6/13
to hakan uysal, Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hakan I am doing that but I dont know why due to internet problem photos are not getting attached to the document.
Can someone do that please?
I have attached photos with this mail.
--
Regards
Pratik Patil

Ahmed Hosny

Jun 6, 2013, 4:31:16 PM6/6/13
to Pratik Patil, hakan uysal, practic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys. Sorry I am not there to help but really appreciate all the hard work. See you on Saturday.
Ahmed

hakan uysal

Jun 6, 2013, 7:12:06 PM6/6/13
to Ahmed Hosny, Pratik Patil, practic...@googlegroups.com
I uploaded photos after resizing them (They were so big, this might be the reason why it takes so long.)
I realized that team plan should have been submitted on last wednesday. I wrote something really quick and submitted - late submission but better than nothing.

We still have plenty of things todo:

- Personas (I might be on this, I can add David into the doc, I attached the picture. Not sure what is wanted here and what's the difference between personas and user journeys. Will take a look at the deck of Chris.)
- User Journeys (Haven't started, need somebody!)
Benchmarking and Cross-pollination Map (Will take time, so I need somebody to help.)
- Brainstorm Topics (I'm expecting at least one question from everybody. We need 5!)
- Technology Write-up (I can write something for this, of course a little help would be awesome)

Please feel free to start writing something. Bullet points are fine. There is no right or wrong on this stuff. We just need something written. Focus on delivering. Time is running out. Deadline: Friday 23.30
I need to sleep now.

--
Hakan

Pratik Patil

Jun 7, 2013, 9:10:10 AM6/7/13
to hakan uysal, Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hakan
I have wrote 3 brain storming topics.Have a look at it.we missed the deadline for it.Can anyone suggest one more as we need 5.
Thanks
--
Regards
Pratik Patil

hakan uysal

Jun 7, 2013, 9:30:33 AM6/7/13
to Pratik Patil, Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Yes you are right, I haven't realized it. I'm submitting now then.
Please add your stuff now. Just 4 topics are really weak
--
Hakan

hakan uysal

Jun 7, 2013, 9:47:19 AM6/7/13
to Pratik Patil, Ahmed Hosny, practic...@googlegroups.com
Assignment was submitted 2 hours 42 mins late

--
Hakan