Old abandoned PR2

Shingo Kitagawa

Mar 29, 2023, 12:49:01 AM3/29/23
to PR2_Users
Hi PR2 users,

As we discussed in "PR2 technical documents" thread, we moved the discussion to this thread.
Sanford offered Five abandoned PR2, and we want to discuss how to distribute the PR2.

Scott has FIVE PR2 carcasses in a storage location in California (I think) and is happy to contribute it to the community.

Following members are instrested in the topic, and want to have discussion in zoom.
- Michael Görner from Univ. Hamburg
- Matthieu Herrb from LAAS
- Gustavo Goretkin from  MIT
- Shingo Kitagawa from Univ. Tokyo
- Kei Okada from Univ. Tokyo

If anyone not listed are instersted in this topic, please reply this thread.
Thank you.

--
Shingo Kitagawa

Sanford Dickert

Mar 29, 2023, 5:44:51 AM3/29/23
to PR2_Users
Thanks.  Will follow up with Scott about them.