end effector pose topic

ghanim mukhtar

Jul 5, 2017, 3:26:32 AM7/5/17
to PR2_Users
Hi There,

Is there a topic that holds the end effector (left and right) pose in the PR2 robot? For example in the BAXTER robot you will find those two topics that publishes this info ( /robot/limb/left/endpoint_state, /robot/limb/right/endpoint_state) in form of geometric_msgs::Pose.

Cheers!
Ghanim

Sam Pfeiffer

Jul 5, 2017, 6:10:56 AM7/5/17
to ghanim mukhtar, PR2_Users
Probably not, but you can easily do it yourself.

I had something similar laying around, I recomposed it in a more usable way:

Just do:
./frame_as_posestamped.py frame_to_posestamped reference_frame [rate]

Good luck!

Sammy Pfeiffer
PhD Candidate at The Magic Lab within UTS.

ghanim mukhtar