PPW 2015 open registration and call for talks.

Dan Wright

Jul 16, 2015, 12:41:35 PM7/16/15
to ppw-an...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to announce that this morning I signed the contract for PPW to return to the Double Tree hotel, Downtown Pittsburgh.

This year, the hotel has promised to do a better job for us on parking:   All PPW guests will get a $5 discount on parking, and anybody staying in the hotel will be allowed to keep their car in the garage until the end of the event without being charged for an extra day.

Now that we can be certain that we have a venue for PPW 2015, I have opened up registration and the call for talk proposals.

Talk proposals will run until Friday, August 21st.    But why wait?   Send them in today!

http://pghpw.org/ppw2015