4 days left for the PPW tilt campaign

Dan Wright

Aug 28, 2014, 12:26:21 PM8/28/14
to ppw-an...@googlegroups.com
There are just 4 days remaining to determine if there will be a Pittsburgh Perl Workshop this year.

As of this writing, 23 people have already purchased a ticket for PPW, leaving us just 7 tickets shy of our goal:

    https://www.tilt.com/campaigns/ppw

If we reach 30 tickets sold by the end of Monday, September 1st, then we will be holding The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop on November 8th and 9th at the DoubleTree hotel in downtown Pittsburgh.   Please don't forget that Monday is a holiday in the US.   So, if you were planning on asking your boss to buy you a ticket, you now only have one day left.

If we do not reach 30 tickets sold, then everybody will be refunded and we'll start working on 2015 instead.   What a shame that would be since we are now so close!

Now is the time to spread the word any way you can:   Let's make PPW happen!