Reserve your hotel room now for the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop

Daniel Wright

Jul 25, 2011, 11:32:53 PM7/25/11
to ppw-an...@googlegroups.com
If you are planning to reserve a room for PPW, you may want to do so soon. The Steelers will be playing a home game on October 9th, and we do expect hotels to be booked solid. Once again, we have arranged for a group discount at the Quality Inn, but you must book your room soon:

http://pghpw.org/ppw2011/location.html

We still need talk submissions! Please submit your talks for the Applications or Perl Ops tracks today:

http://pghpw.org/ppw2011/newtalk

Also, we still need sponsors. Please consider supporting the conferences that support Perl:

http://pghpw.org/ppw2011/sponsors.html