You want PPW downtown? You got it!

Dan Wright

Aug 21, 2014, 12:42:23 PM8/21/14
to ppw-an...@googlegroups.com
After the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop in 2013, we receive feedback that people missed having a venue that was central to Pittsburgh.    People wanted more access to transit, and more things to do in walking distance.

I'm happy to announce that we are nearly finished negotiating a deal with The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown.     This hotel, located right on Bigelow Square is just about as downtown as you can get.    Room rates will be $139/night.   The conference will be November 8th and 9th.

In order to have a PPW, we need 16 more registrations by labor day.     Now is the time to join the tilt campaign and make PPW happen!

Please visit http://tilt.tc/mMkG today to register.