PPW 2015 - Friday news.

Dan Wright

Oct 9, 2015, 12:46:57 AM10/9/15
to Pittsburgh Perl Workshop Announce
For those not from the Pittsburgh area, we hope you made made (or are presently) making your travels safely, and would like to welcome you to Pittsburgh!

Here is what to expect for Friday, October 9th:

Registration will start at 9:00 a.m.    The registration table will be located outside of the Butler and Latrobe rooms.     If you are exiting the elevators on the 1st floor, turn to your left and walk towards the hotel restaurant.    Take the hallway to your right.    This will lead you to the Friday event area.

The From Zero to Perl class will be taught in the Butler room, starting at 10:00.    If you are new to Perl and would like to participate, we do still have limited space available.

We will also have an open hackathon running in Latrobe 2 from 10:00 until 5:00.   Everyone is welcome to participate!   A.M. and P.M. refreshments will be provided.

Breakfast and lunch are not provided on Friday.    We will take a 90 minute break, starting at noon, so that you may provide lunch for yourself.

There will also be a social mixer this evening.    If you would like to participate, please meet in the lobby around 6:45.    We will travel to the social venue, where PPW will be providing some basic refreshments, and you will be able to purchase additional items from the menu for yourself.   More details about the mixer will be available this afternoon from the registration desk.

If you need any assistance this weekend, please feel to call my cell phone:   724-454-1359.

We hope you have a wonderful event!

-Dan