PPW 2014 Update

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dan Wright

未讀,
2014年11月5日 凌晨1:28:402014/11/5
收件者:ppw-an...@googlegroups.com
Just two more days

Our “From Zero to Perl” course will run this Friday, starting promptly at 10:00.   Main talks will begin the following day.    All talks will take place in the “Pittsburgh” and “Erie” rooms on the lobby floor.   Breakfast will be provided on Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 in the Pittsburgh room.

YouTube

Network resources permitting, we will be streaming the talks from the Pittsburgh Room during the conference.    Talks taking place in the Erie room will be recorded and released at a later date.    If you cannot attend PPW this year, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel and take part in some of the PPW excitement from home:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCautJ6yqxYAHjUYYAdLc0pw

The Social Event is on!

We would like to thank Liquid Web for their last minute donation at the Contributing Sponsor level, ensuring that there will be a social event this year.   All participants will enjoy a complimentary buffet dinner at Pittsburgh’s Hard Rock Cafe in Station Square on Saturday night.    Space for this event is limited.   If you have an extra guest that is not registered for PPW, please check with an organizer before bringing them to the social.

Check the wiki

Please remember to check the event wiki frequently.   We’ll be using it to update you on important last-minute information.   It is also an excellent tool for attendees to use for self-organizing activities:

    http://pghpw.org/ppw2014/wiki

Can’t wait to see you

The name badges are ordered, the shirts are made, and we are very excited for the 2014 Pittsburgh Perl Workshop to come to life!    We hope you have a safe and fun trip to Pittsburgh.   We’ll see you in just a few days.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息