Pear OS Descontinuado

Lino Lisboa

Jan 21, 2014, 3:21:20 PM1/21/14
to pplwar...@googlegroups.com
Aqui segue a mensagem que se pode encontrar na página desta distribuição http://pearlinux.fr/

Para quem não conhecia, esta distro é baseada em Ubuntu e caracterizava-se por ser uma 'imitação' gráfica do ambiente de trabalho do OSX. Obviamente era muito mais do que isso.

Estou curioso sobre quem a terá adquirido........

Pear OS and Pear Cloud are no longer available for download.

Its future is now in hands of a company who wants to remain anonymous for the moment. The concept has pleased them it and now wants to continue and improve the system for their own products. I can not give a name but it is a very large company well known ...

I want to thank all users, moderators and other developers who have made Pear OS it is today, that without this adventure would not have been possible.

I'm going in another direction.

Pear Cloud users must recover their files on Pear Cloud servers.
In 10 days (january 31), the files will be deleted and the server will be offline.

Another big thank you to all and I hope to return to the scene of open source very quickly.

Cordially.

David