Monthly meeting this evening: Get your Owncloud @ 18:45 Emerald Hub

fr...@beijinglug.org

Jun 7, 2016, 4:01:49 AM6/7/16
to PPLUG - Phnom Penh Linux Users Group
Hi!

Just a reminder for our readers, we're meeting again this month and we have changed time and location!

The topic will be presented by Senghong Soeng and will cover OwnCloud. More specifically OwnCloud is a suite of client-server software for creating file hosting services and using them. OwnCloud is functionally very similar to the widely used Dropbox, with the primary functional difference being that OwnCloud is free and open-source, and thereby allowing anyone to install and operate it without charge on a private server. Its openness eschews enforced quotas on storage space or the number of connected clients, instead having hard limits defined by the physical capabilities of the server. The talk shows what OwnCloud can do for you and how to install and use it.

Now we are meeting at Emerald hub which is north of Olympic Stadium
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=11.56352&mlon=104.92800#map=17/11.56352/104.92799&layers=N

And the meeting is at 18:45, talk will start at 7pm! (Emerald Hub closes at 8:30).

See you all tonight.

Fred