PC shop for hardware parts

Frederic Muller

Sep 16, 2019, 5:39:05 AM9/16/19
to pp...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

So continuing my FreeNAS box I'm assembling parts and considering size
and convenience was thinking to buy a Micro-ATX case in Phnom Penh. I am
actually planning for a Fractal Design Node 804 case
https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/node/node-804/black/ which
allows to fit up to 8x 3.5″, 4x 2.5” or up to 10x 3.5”, 2x 2.5″ drives
HDD/SSD .

Unfortunately the Micro-ATX size doesn't seem to be in high demand in
Phnom Penh. I've found one case of that size but can only fit 3 HDD in it.

Would you guys have any recommendations as to where I could potentially
source this case (or similar - let's say I'm willing to compromise now)
in Phnom Penh. I already tried PSC, Chantra Computer and 1 more which I
don't know the name (Street 63 not far from Lucky Market).

Thank you.

Fred