24-hour venue with fast, reliable internet for important Skype call??

Jonathan Cox

May 4, 2016, 2:42:03 AM5/4/16
to PPLUG - Phnom Penh Linux Users Group
Hey y'all:
I have a series of Skype job interviews tonight that start at around 9pm and last until after midnight. The internet at my place is really unreliable, so I was wondering if you guys knew of any places with fast, reliable internet that would be open until at least 1am, preferably where I could have my own room?
Cheers,
Jonathan

Jonathan Cox

May 4, 2016, 2:44:01 AM5/4/16
to PPLUG - Phnom Penh Linux Users Group
I should note that Impact Hub and co lab both close before 8pm. I'm open to the idea of getting a room at a guesthouse, if you guys know of one that has reliable Internet.