Job opportunities

Frederic Muller

Mar 7, 2018, 4:23:13 AM3/7/18
to pp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I know the list is quiet but full of people linked to the technical
community. I have a friend's company looking for 2 different IT
positions (not really open source skills yet but the company is making
steps towards using open source). The current IT team is made of 4
people in a nice set up with self hosted equipment.

Here are the job descriptions:

1. Developer
Programming Language:
C#
VB6
ASP.Net
X++ (Optional)
iOS & Android (Optional)
Database Management:
MS SQL Server
MySQL
Web Design (Optional)
HTML
PHP
JavaScript

2. Sysadmin (mainly DB work, and then some more)
Database Management:
MS SQL Server
MySQL
Ability to install network system and administer computer hardware,
software and networks, database server.
Programming Language:
C#
VB6
Software
Cacti
Nagios

Thank you to pass around the requirements and get back to me if you or
someone you know is interested.

Fred