Automatic zero-width space insertion

Frederic Muller

Feb 27, 2020, 4:22:55 AM2/27/20
to pp...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I've found a java apps which does this above for Khmer language. I
downloaded the app from
https://www.sbbic.org/2010/05/27/khmeros-automatic-word-separation-zwsp-program/

They also mention an online solution but it doesn't seem to exist
anymore unfortunately. It was at http://www.khmerwriters.com/

The problem is that the Java app is rather old and not always accurate.
Not reading Khmer I found out I sometimes had to run the app several
times to get the full result and right now I'm hitting the wall on thise
2 "sentences" which seem unbreakable:
ដើម្បីផ្តល់បទពិសោធន៍ពិសេសរបស់អាកាសយានដ្ឋានជូនអ្នកដំណើរទាំងអស់។
ក្រុមទទួលស្វាគមន៍ដ៏ពោរពេញដោយមេត្រីភាពរង់ចាំបម្រើសេវាជានិច្ចដើម្បីធានាយ៉ាងណាឱ្យការធ្វើដំណើររបស់លោកអ្នកគ្មានភាពហត់នឿយ

Do you guys know of any other solution to automatically insert ZWSP?

Thank you.

Fred