Raspberry Pi A/V device for sale

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Walter Martin

未讀,
2016年7月18日 上午8:28:562016/7/18
收件者:PPLUG - Phnom Penh Linux Users Group
I realize this is a somewhat unusual post for this group, and I certainly don't want to turn it into a marketplace, but my roommate has several things for sale and there is one that I think might be of particular interest to PPLUG members. It is a Raspberry Pi based audio/video player about the size of a pack of cards that has gotten great reviews. He bought it on a whim last year but could not figure out how to install an OS. He also didn't really have a use for it since he already has two laptop-based audio and video players plus a $1400 DAC, so it has sat unused. What's included:

Raspberry Pi 2, Model B
IQAudIO Pi_DAC+ (http://www.iqaudio.co.uk/audio/8-pi-dac-0712411999650.html)
Edimax wi-fi dongle
SanDisk 16GB UltraPlus Class 10 SD card (new in package)

There is no case, but you can either run it open frame or have a really nice wooden case built here for next to nothing. The DAC supports hardware volume control so if you are even the slightest bit inclined to tinkering, it would be easy to add one. Actually, there are lots of Pi mods possible and the DAC includes and extra multi-pin header for expandability.

IQAudIO has several prebuilt Linux images available for download at http://www.iqaudio.com/downloads/. These include audio players like Moode Audio, Volumio, Roon, and Shairport (Airtunes emulator) as well as OpenElec and Raspian, which are often used to host Plex or XBMC/Kodi multimedia servers. There is also a Max2Play image on their site, if you want to build a Squeezebox or Airplay server. Of course, you can also install your own distro of choice and mod as you like. If you prefer, I'll install an image for you after you make the purchase, but where's the fiun in that?

The price is $80. He might have a little flexibility on the price, but not much, I don't think. I actually suggested he ask $100.

This is a great little device that I would buy myself if I were not so broke after my recent moto accident. Anyone interested can email Jeff directly at jeffm...@gmail.com. He checks his email regularly.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息