Fedora Khmer Translation Sprint 3

Sirko Kemter

Apr 18, 2019, 4:46:10 AM4/18/19
to PPLUG - Phnom Penh Linux Users Group
Hi,

On 5th of May, we will hold the next Fedora Translation Sprint to drive forward the translation of Fedora to khmer. As we been approached if Fedora could be translated to kuy to, we made the necessary arangements and will start building an translation team at this sprint.

The sprint will take place at the offices of Open Development Cambodia - Open Development Cambodia, #43, St 208, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

pplug.jpg

I secured 100US$ from Fedora's budget to get pizza for lunch, I hope its enough but I fear we reached now a level on participation where it becomes hard to do this in future. So if you willing to sponsor some pizza for the volunteers or know someone who would do this, you suggestion is welcome.

Expats, of course your are welcomed to join the event and drive forward the translation in your native language!

You can find the event on Facebook and of course promotion is welcome: https://www.facebook.com/events/476691726204492/

br gnokii