Re: [ PPLUG ] Digest for pplug@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Walter Martin

May 2, 2016, 8:09:52 PM5/2/16
to pp...@googlegroups.com

Had a moto accident so I won't be there after all, darn it.

On May 3, 2016 2:14 AM, <pp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Samda Muy <muy.s...@gmail.com>: May 02 12:36PM +0700

Hello everyone,

Hackerspace/coLAB's event this Thursday will have a talk about Social
Engineering (SE) by Michael Knuetel before the Pop-Up Bar start.

Here the content:

1. Introduction of myself (and background)
2. SE 101 - What is SE and why should we care?
3. How does a SE Attack work (information gathering and such)
4. Approaches of SE (different ways to reach your goal)
5. Short information about Physical Penetration (how SE and PP work
nicely together)
6. Countermeasures regarding SE
7. QA

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Best Regards,
Frederic Muller <fr...@beijinglug.org>: May 02 10:49AM +0700

Dear all,

For our May meeting we will have a slightly different format due to the
needed length for this presentation. So it will be 45 minutes talk with
a 15 minutes Q&A. And the topic which seems to have drawn some interest
from our mailing list is:
"Release early, Release often, to do it right, automation is key.
Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams
produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be
reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and
releasing software faster and more frequently.". The talk will be
presented by Leap Sok.

Meeting is happening at i/Café as usual. Please plan to arrive around
7:30pm so we can start at 8pm! Thank you.

You can check the location on the map at http://pplug.net/index.php/meetings

See you all tomorrow!

Fred

Frederic Muller

May 2, 2016, 8:57:34 PM5/2/16
to pp...@googlegroups.com
On 05/03/2016 07:09 AM, Walter Martin wrote:
> Had a moto accident so I won't be there after all, darn it.

Wow, sorry to hear. Hope you get well soon.

Fred