PPIG 2023 Call for Papers

Emma Söderberg

Mar 10, 2023, 11:18:14 AM3/10/23
to ppig-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

The Psychology of Programming Interest Group (PPIG) invites you and

your colleagues to submit papers for its 34th meeting, to be held jointly

online and at Lund University, Sweden, on August 21th – 25th 2023.

Deadlines (tentative)

* Abstract submission: as soon as possible, please, at latest May 15, 2023

* Deadline for paper submission: June 1, 2023

* Notification to authors: at latest July 1, 2023

* Deadline for doctoral consortium & demo submission: June 15, 2022

More details are available at: https://ppig.org/workshops/2023-annual-workshop/

Cheers,

Emma Söderberg, Luke Church and Mariana Marasoiu (co-chairs)

Luke Church

May 8, 2023, 1:47:35 AM5/8/23
to emma.so...@cs.lth.se, ppig-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.

Just a friendly reminder - it's around a month-ish before papers are due. We've had a few abstracts in already, and it's looking like it'll be an interesting event. We have a co-location planned that we'll share more about shortly.

Still plenty of time for you to draft your ideas, if you are thinking of submitting it would be great if you could send a quick abstract over, even if it's just a title, it helps quite a lot with planning.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best,

Luke, on behalf of chairs

--
This list is for PPIG-related announcements and news only.
Please use the separate ppig-discuss list for everything else.