Tekla Structures 22 SR1 (64-Bit) Crack Download Pc

Martin Thrasher

Jun 29, 2024, 9:20:34 AM (7 days ago) Jun 29
to ppanecmidi

I thought I would download the BIOS update file from the support site and install it manually. I typed in my computer's serial number, so the site could identify the relevant updates, but this failed with an "unable to detect" error message.

Accordingly, I was presented with three different BIOS updates, and no way to decide which was appropriate to my system (two of them have the same date, so going with the latest doesn't resolve the issue).

I thought I would go into the computer's BIOS to see what version is currently there, hoping this would tell me what the appropriate update is. I was then asked for a password. I have no idea what the password is.

Regarding the bios password, this is a little confusing - your notebook is listed as a consumer model, whereas HP SpareKey is a facility for Business class notebooks, so I may need to give this some more thought

I tried with the physical keyboard and onscreen keyboard. I tried typing some characters and then erasing them to make sure the character entry field had the focus. I rebooted between attempts, so I was only hitting three enters each time. No luck no matter what I tried.

Can you post back with the full Model No. and Product No. of your x360 series notebook - you can usually get this by holding down the fn key and pressing esc, otherwise see Here for a guide on locating this information.

Regarding the bios password, I did notice some of the enhancements listed for the bios update mentioned options I'd normally associate with a business notebook - generally speaking, consumer models will generate a halt code after 3 incorrect entries, from which the password can be derived, whereas business models have more stringent security and do not.

by a new x360 15-ap004ng I don't regsiter mothers name and so on, because I only the administrator and not the user. But the right BIOS-password don't give access. The serial-number display after tree retreys is 5CD63060RK. Can somone help me?

No...CNU2163490 is from sistem information...i`ve tried the bios password one hundred times...i don`t see any code when i try to enter password i understand that i need the master pass. Thank you for helping me Erico. What can i do in this case?

Go back into the BIOS and change from UEFI boot to Legacy boot. That will enable you to be able to boot from other than the Notebook Upgrade bay and the OS boot manager. After you have removed the BIOS admin password you can return to the BIOS and change it back.

Allready tried to take out the cmos battery and what not, but that does not work. The problem is that the password is stored in TPM, so those password cracking programms like cmospwd and such will not work either.

I have tried booting from a Windows 98 installation disk, this leads me into ms-doss, but the bad luck i have then, is that i cannot acces my hdd. because this is NTFS, nor can i acces any other removable devices.

if it wants the disk drive first, try using a live Linux disk ( ubuntu for example ) to boot into linux, then try finding and running a program to recover the password... assuming any of those ever actually work....

If it wont let you Boot to the live Disk, remove the HDD then try it, it should "in theory" have to let you boot the linux disk after that... then you should be able to hot-plug the HDD back in once Linux is booted up with out many problems... assuming the HDD is even needed....

I've had trouble in the past with the bios password locking the hard drive as well. I reset the password but data on the hdd was still locked it was a right pita to recover what was on the hdd. Pretty sure that was on an old thinkpad t40 something.

I have created a BIOS update profile with HP Connect for a probook 445r G6. If i choose "Enforcoce a specific BIOS update version" the latest version is 01.17.00. Why ist the versions 01.18.00 and 01.19.00 not available? Additionally the version 01.17.00 occurs a black screen on the probook during the upgrade process. We observe this issue on two devices, luckily we were able to recover those devices. The initial BIOS version was 1.10.00, is there any incompatibility between this versions?

Hello John , I can share my experience I did today with a 445R G6. BIOS policy applied. So notebook started the update. I went away for 30 minutes, when I was back the unit has a black screen and fun running at high speed.

That unit never got a BIOS update before.I was thinking to have lost the unit (out of warranty and I'm sure HP will not fix my unit even if failure is due to a BIOS Update) , in any case I opened the bottom cover and removed just the battery. it didn't help. so I removed also RAM and disk.

My understanding is that HP Connect powershell script uses the cmdlet get-hpbioswindowsupdate . this means it uses a BIOS version provided to Microsoft to be used with WindowsUpdate.Version 1.18 and 1.19 are not yet available in Capsule Update package. Infact if you use get-hpbiosupdates on 445 G6 or 445r G6, you see that 1.19 is latest.I guess that Capsule Update is needed to bypass BIOS Password or HP Sure Admin protection. you can't update the BIOS using get-hpbiosupdates when HP Sure Admin or BIOS password is set. with BIOS password you may update if you provide the password in clear text.in case of 445 G6, HP Sure Admin is not supported. I treid to modify Detect.ps1 and Remediate.ps1 just for 445 G6 , but so far I was not able to flash BIOS 1.19. I have to spend more time to see if I find a workaround. Obviously I created on MS Endpoint Manager a group where I just inclused the 445 G6 unit , in order to manipulate the scripts only for that model.

We'll look into this. i wouldn't waste your time by trying to update to 1.19 if it is not showing up, it must be an upstream issue. HP Connect is more aligned with Windows Update versions, and for some reason Windows Update is not showing v1.19.

Hello so i have this machine with bios password i tried to read buckup from the eeprom with ch341a the progrmer not detect the eeprom can help me for read werite this chip plz
IMG_21897501334 127 KB

sir sure i dont have exp in this domaine thats why im here lol
tell mee what app can i use for this chip to restore it and thanks
this is the first time i use this tool sir so ez on mee no one born know everything wee all students in this life

Hello everyone, after making a backup and writing a new file from Google, the computer dead, and even after returning the backup, the situation remains the same is dead. Possible solution to the problem?

I have a BIOS password on my HP Zbook 17 G2, which I do not know the password for. Any ideas? It will not let me boot into a DVD or USB, and as such I cannot do a fresh install of Windows 10. I also cannot do dual booting either.

Install the OS on another machine. When the install is complete and the system restarts power down the machine. Move the drive over, modify bootrec so it gives a choice menu for OS selection. This is how you get beyond the BIOS password issue on these machines. If you do it right it will even pull the old windows key. Legit. And totally a IT Pro fix

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! I no longer have this laptop, I ended up returning it in the end for a refund, as it would have been too much work to get the way I wanted. But if I only wanted Windows 10, or Windows 7, and didn't care about any of the BIOS options, then yeah, this laptop would have still been fine.

Only true fix would have been to desolder the BIOS chips off the motherboard, use a programmer to read the data, find the password, clear it, then put the BIOS chips back on the motherboard. I didn't, and still don't, have the equipment to do this.

HP are completely and utterly useless; they don't supply the BIOS files anymore and would rather you buy a new motherboard and/or scrap the whole PC. IMO this should be made illegal under "Right To Repair" laws etc.

I'd rather just buy an unlocker and risk manually unlocking the BIOS myself, rather thn give HP the delight of scrapping a perfectly good motherboard. Unless HP will supply and fit the motherboard to my laptop at no charge, that is.

take out the hard drive put it in a dock and clone the drive from another computer if its win10 it will reconfigure the os to work i did same to mine got drunk and paranoid put a bios password in and forgot it tried thousands of passwords to no avail

I would have needed both Windows 7 & Windows 10, furthermore the boot disk would have been a 512GB M.2 SSD so I'd have needed to first load Windows 7 & 10 onto another laptop, transfer both OSes onto a 2.5in hard drive (the Zbooks have 2x HDD bays as well as an M.2 slot), then transfer the OSes again from the HDD to the M.2 SSD. That would have been too much work...

If it's any help, I have two Thinkpads which had an unknown bios passwords when I bought them from a university IT surplus. They were cheap because they were considered bricked. I found a procedure to ground the correct motherboard pins with a piece of wire that succeeded in clearing the passwords. Maybe other laptops can be saved in a similar way...

HP is a pain, and essentially requires a BIOS dump; you need to pull the flash ROM data off of the board, backup the original information and then dump it, and then reflash the unlocked BIOS to the laptop. This isn't something a lot of people can do and HP does not support this, so it does not work on all HP laptops with this problem. If that's the case, it's a motherboard replacement. The main thing is DO NOT KEEP ONE COPY OF THE ORIGINAL DATA; make TWO copies and modify the 2nd copy of the original dump.

b1e95dc632