Nero بلس

Martin Thrasher

Jul 5, 2024, 9:55:32 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 5
to ppanecmidi

I am not the biggest fan of salads in winter but this warm Cavolo Nero & Delicata Squash really hit the spot when I want something warm and nourishing. The tahini dressing really bring the dish together and help to soften the quite sturdy cavolo nero leaves. The Delicata squash and the pomegranate seeds add natural sweetness perfect to contrast the bitterness of the kale. I sprinkle it with some pumpkin seeds but other nuts like walnuts and pecans are great too!

Slice your squash in half lengthways, scoop out the seeds. Trim the ends and slice it into about 1cm slices. Place them on a baking tray, drizzle them with a glut of oil, salt and pepper and bake them in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes until soft. In the meantime cook the quinoa. Add the quinoa to a pan with 1 cup of cold water. Bring it to boil, then turn the heat to the lowest setting, put the lid on and let it simmer until all the water has been absorbed. Remove from the heat and leave it onto one side.

Transfer the cooked kale to large serving bowl, pour over the tahini dressing and mix well until the kale is fully coated in the dressing. Add in the cooked quinoa and roasted squash. Sprinkle over some pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds and adjust with salt and pepper. Enjoy!

Thanks for the quick response. Just looking at the Elite website, it says
the Nero is interactive and can be controlled by software - it has FE-C and
outputs power info. It lists Zwift as being software compatible.

The Elite Nero I own since August 2019. I use the Nero within Zwift on PC since October 2019. All worked properly.
On December I made a firmware update of the Nero with the Android app Upgrado. From this point in time the Nero does not work properly anymore: the measured power changes verry/too slowly an the ergo mode loop back control within the Nero also does not work.
==> DO NOT UPGRADE the the firmware of the Elite Nero!

any updates with with your roller? Are you using the nero with a powermeter and/or external cadence sensor? My setup works with a some lag in torque. I would like to improve my setup to get a more direct regulation of the torque.

I have just bought the Nero rollers and have exactly the same issue with Zwift workouts in Erg mode. Paired my Quarq Dzero power meter and cadence and then the Nero as a controllable trainer. Worked fairly well for the first workout but is now totally unresponsive. Just seems to stay at the lowest level of resistance. Really unimpressed for 750.

I get very confused, in all the promotional videos and articles such as the one from GCN, everyone says that the resistance will adjust itself according to the gradient. That sounds interactive to me.

I love Nero rollers with Zwift and I will guide you to use them in Zwift. First, 30% of Trainer Difficulty is optimal value. Then You need to setup Nero as power source (maybe Zwift fix pairing bug)., next as a controllabe. You should know, that Nero power meter is worth nothing, so You should change Power source to real powermeter. Next, just ride

Though, there is some lag when resistance is changing, in range 1-5 secs. But ERG ON mode is usually unusable, it keeps adding resistance even though I am over target watts for long time up to the point that it is unusable. In intervals, I usually preset the resistance and use ERG ON mode then for recovery part, it usually goes there in 10-20 seconds. I think this is the problem with both rollers and Zwift. Maybe Zwift could handle it more specificaly than a generic device.

Nero is one of the main protagonists of the Devil May Cry franchise. He first appeared as a playable character in Devil May Cry 4, and later in Devil May Cry 5. He was raised in Fortuna and served as a Holy Knight in the Order of the Sword, a religious group that worships Sparda and fights to protect the world from demons. It is later revealed that he is the son of Vergil, nephew of Legendary Devil Hunter Dante, and grandson of Legendary Dark Knight Sparda.

In Devil May Cry 4, he is forced to fight the Order after encountering Dante and discovering a conspiracy by his own kind to conquer the world using The Savior. In Devil May Cry 5, Nero is a more seasoned demon hunter who has since started a mobile Devil May Cry branch. He fends off a demonic invasion as he hunts the mysterious Urizen, who stole his demonic right arm.

The Devil May Cry 4 Material Collection Artbook shows a myriad of sketches and changes over Nero's design. Later artbook, Graphic Arts 3142, confirms that Nero went through a tumultuous development. One of the first considered concepts was a Sherlock Holmes-type of character, who would be "sipping tea as he fought off demons,"[6] and some of those concepts can be seen in Material Collection as well. Other concepts of him include Nero in white clothes similar to those worn by the rest of the Order, some of which are very aristocratic in appearance and some that are similar to Vergil's blue outfit. In most of them, Nero has a much slimmer build with predominantly yellow eyes, in contrast to the final result seen in the released game. The artbook also has several images depicting Nero with a full Devil Trigger that has wings, but this design was scrapped in exchange for the spectre-like form seen in the final game.

According to Devil May Cry 4: Deadly Fortune novel, Nero was originally named after a sculptor called Rodin, who created Gates of Hell, a monumental sculptural group depicting scenes from Dante Alighieri's Inferno in high relief. However, because the crew preferred a two-syllable name, and because they were afraid "Rodin" might give too much of an "intellectual" impression, they decided to go for a different name. As stated in the novel, Morihashi Bingo accidentally came up with the name Nero, and it has nothing to do with Nelo Angelo.

Before being canonically confirmed in Devil May Cry 5, Nero's heritage was debatable. At the time, the only concrete evidence available to fans was his strong connection with the Devil Arm Yamato and Sanctus's hypothesis about his relation in Sparda's bloodline. Logically, this would make Nero being Vergil's son the most plausible explanation, but some statements from developers at the time contradicted the timeline.[7] Although there had been a number of unofficial statements that confirmed that Nero was Vergil's son, fans had to wait six years before Graphic Arts 3142 finally confirmed it.[4]

Back in his initial appearance, Nero wore a long, dark blue coat with a red inner lining with The Order of the Sword's insignia sewn into both shoulders. The coat has a brown harness. Under the coat he wears a red zip-up hoodie/vest with two zippers under his coat, a black shirt beneath that. On his left wrist, he has a red wristband held in place with a small brown belt. Nero's legwear consists of a pair of blue pants held up by a belt with a rose buckle. Over his pants, he wears brown thigh straps with small belts in them. Nero wears brown boots that go halfway up his shins.

In addition, he wears two rings on his left hand: one on his index finger that has the emblem of The Order of the Sword on its face and another on his ring finger which bears a rose design, identical to the designs on his belt buckle, coat clasp, and coat buttons. He has white hair brushed down and blue eyes, similar to Dante and Vergil.

In Devil May Cry 5, Nero shortens his hair to a faux-hawk like style, and now wears a more casual punkish attire, consisting of a dark blue hooded jacket, a tattered dark crimson shirt, a small necklace made of two folding feathered wings surrounding a red stone and black pants with military-style combat boots. He also uses a cybernetic arm in place of his Devil Bringer. Although at the end of the game, he regrows his human arm, he also uses a prototype power gauntlet made by Nico to substitute his Devil Breakers. While in his recently awakened full-powered Devil Trigger, Nero appears as a grey-skinned reptilian humanoid creature with long white hair, demonic yellow eyes, white curving horns, and blue veins covering its arms and abdomen. His arms are identical to the Devil Bringer, indicating that this is the full manifestation of that arm's nature. His appearance is very similar to the demon that floats behind him during his Devil Trigger in Devil May Cry 4.

In contrast with Dante's laid-back and occasionally flirtatious attitude, Nero is a more serious, sardonic and somewhat antisocial person. He is a choleric character whose emotions can get the better of him, especially when his loved ones are involved. Nero also has a short-temper and prone to be impulsive, although by Devil May Cry 5 he has notably mellowed out somewhat, which Nero attributed to caring for the orphans that lives with him and Kyrie. Devil May Cry 5: Before the Nightmare

However, he is also like Dante in that he has a rebellious nature: he wields a gun, despite the Order's general prohibition against them; he doesn't really believe in the Order's religion; and cares little for the legend of Sparda. His rebellious nature leads to the Order having him work alone on "special jobs." In fact, Nero actually prefers to act as a lone wolf.[8] However, Nero shows great loyalty to people he cares about, especially to Kyrie and Credo whom he grew up with. Even though he doesn't care for the Order of the Sword's religion, Nero still participates in some of their activities out of respect for Credo and Kyrie. Nero's softer side comes out around his loved ones, especially around his lover Kyrie. Nero is very gentle and thoughtful towards Kyrie and considers himself to be very lucky to have her in his life.

Like Dante, Nero is a somewhat arrogant and cocky person. He shares Dante's habit of casually mouthing off to even the most powerful of his enemies, making taunts and sarcastic jokes on the battlefield. Nero also taunts in a similar, sarcastic fashion to Dante: one taunt involves him bowing mockingly and asking, "Shall we dance?"; another has him aiming the Blue Rose at his enemies and saying "Bang!" instead of shooting; and another has him applaud his enemies. Despite that, Nero shows an underlying insecurity about his own ability to protect those he loves, a fear aggravated by his inability to save Credo. Therefore, he takes comments about his own abilities to heart, which is seen when he holds a resentment of the term 'dead weight' after Dante called him that. He eventually comes to terms with his insecurity when he resolves not to let Dante and Vergil kill each other, which allows him to tap into his own demonic abilities.

03c5feb9e7