Power Talk

Canary

Nov 28, 2010, 7:44:45 PM11/28/10
to PowerTalk
I have downloaded and have been using power talk for a short time. I
find that it quite useful and i find that it reads each slide OK.
However if one wants to go from the present slide to a slide which is
not next in line, eg jumping from slide 1 to slide 6 then an error
message come up and you are no longer able to have the file read to
you.

This means you have to restart the ppt presentation which causes it t
read form the beginning . Is there any thing that can be done to
correct this. I sometimes read up to 100 slide in one presentation an
would love to be able to negotiate my way around with audio.

Steve Lee

Dec 5, 2010, 12:31:12 PM12/5/10
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
On 29 November 2010 00:44, Canary <sgho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However if one wants to go from the present slide to  a slide which is
> not next in line, eg jumping from slide 1 to slide 6  then an error
> message come up and you are no longer able to have the file read to
> you.

Hi and my apologies for the delay. Your message got stuck in the
moderation queue.

This should not be an problem so perhaps you could provide a little
more information?

* How are you changing slide? Keying a number followed by enter or
something else?
* What EXACTLY is the error message?

I can try to to reproduce the problem

--