Control Options

Machohalli unit6

Mar 31, 2015, 8:34:21 AM3/31/15
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
       Can u just guide me controls options for pause powertalk speech.

Steve Lee

Mar 31, 2015, 8:43:02 AM3/31/15
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
machohalli

PowerTalk reads the text on the slide so it will stop when there is no
more text to display on the slide. That might be while waiting for the
text to appear with animations.

Otherwise there is no way to stop the text when presenting other than
exiting the presentation. You could turn the volume down.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com