Traceback Error

Matt Skea

Jan 14, 2013, 11:10:41 PM1/14/13
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
The program worked wonderfully for me once. Ever since, I've received the following error message every time I launch a presentation (see attached).

powertalk error.PNG

Steve Lee

Jan 15, 2013, 7:52:55 AM1/15/13
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
Matt

Well that is a really unhelpful error. PowerPoint is basically saying 'it went wrong' without any details at all..

Can you recall what might have changed? Upgrade something? Update to Office?

Oh do make sure PowerPoint is not running or editing the presentation when you run PowerTalk - that can cause problems.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Steve Lee
Programme Leader (Open Accessibility)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

Craig Raper

Jun 24, 2013, 5:29:39 PM6/24/13
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
I am getting same message using windows 7 powerpoint 2013

Craig

steve

Jun 26, 2013, 7:40:57 AM6/26/13
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Craig

I still can't reproduce it, but will investigate more, I should be able to try that combination.

Steve

Craig Raper

Jun 26, 2013, 3:10:08 PM6/26/13
to powertal...@googlegroups.com
I have now found that it is just certain ones of my PPT that it will not open. can send you one of them if that will help

Craig Raper

Jul 4, 2013, 8:29:27 PM7/4/13
to powertal...@googlegroups.com

Steve really love the program I was going  add attachment here for you to see one of the files but it won't let me

Craig