Add more bars

Nigel Mackay

Mar 3, 2016, 10:39:35 AM3/3/16
to Power Tab Users Support
I start a new tab. I enter notes. Soon I have 4 bars all filled up. The song is 32 bars, how do I get the other 28?
Can't find anything about this anywhere.

Kilgore

Mar 3, 2016, 10:47:03 AM3/3/16
to Power Tab Users Support
Type "SHIFT + n" to add a new section. You can also type "+" or "-" to adjust the note spacing to make room to add more barlines (type "f" to add a barline where your cursor is positioned).

The Help Topics under the Help menu are very helpful and very extensive. I highly recommend you read them.