Changing Bass Score to 7String Guitar

janoshian

Apr 2, 2007, 10:35:41 PM4/2/07
to Power Tab Users Support
I would like to change the 4 lines of bass tab to have 7 lines for a
7string guitar score (tablature). I have used guitars 1-3 on the
Treble Cleff page.

The only way i get get a "Guitar In" is if i have selected the 4-
string bass icon
on the
Guitar Property window (Guitar Setup tab selected) under Setup-
>Strings 4.

Is it possible to covert the Bass Score page to be a 7 string guitar?

Kilgore

Apr 3, 2007, 1:51:21 PM4/3/07
to Power Tab Users Support
Yes, it is possible.

Switch to the Bass Tab screen, and click in the tabulature staff on
the left where the letters TAB are written vertically and change the
staff to 7 string.

Then, go into Guitar Setup and change the Strings setting to 7-string,
and manually change the tuning, then select the guitar sound you want
to use for playback. You could also enter the Tuning Dictionary from
Guitar Setup (click the button with the tuning fork and book on it
just below the Tuning section) and create and name the tuning you
want.

Antonio Requena Díez de Revenga

Aug 28, 2013, 2:11:38 PM8/28/13
to powerta...@googlegroups.com

Man, thank you SO MUCH. I was nearly crazy about setting up a 5 strings bass. I had just missed the tab configuration to have 5 lines... basic, now I see it.