how do I add chord boxes to power tab?

Brae Lewis

Nov 11, 2018, 2:15:16 PM11/11/18
to Power Tab Users Support
Hello, please help, I have tried using both power tab 1.7 and 2.0, and in either program I cannot find how to add chord-boxes on top of the tablature. This is important as I have a client who needs this, and yet I am unable to find anything online explain this. Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Kilgore

Nov 11, 2018, 2:23:56 PM11/11/18
to Power Tab Users Support
Under the Guitar Menu, click Chord Diagram List. You need to enter chords and diagrams there or they won't show up in the printed form. They only show up at the top of the printed page and not in the program display, and they can't be place in the score itself. Hope this helps.