Commercial Use

solarfinger

Jan 23, 2006, 7:14:36 PM1/23/06
to Power Tab Developers Support
I am writing an application to scan in tablature. The nature of the
BSD license does not preclude me from using the API for commercial
purposes as long as there is attribution. I did not see a copy of the
BSD license in the ZIP file. Anyhow, I would like to know how Brad
feels about this before I release the product. I can always export to
midi and Powertab users can import that.

Bob ?;O)

dumm...@power-tab.net

Jan 23, 2006, 9:15:51 PM1/23/06
to Power Tab Developers Support
I forgot to replace the wxWidgets license in the individual files. Just
to clarify, the project is released under the BSD license, which you
can find here:

http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

I'll upload a copy of the license file to the project this week.

As for the scanner software, I have no problems with it, so go right
ahead.

solarfinger

Jan 24, 2006, 11:04:16 AM1/24/06
to Power Tab Developers Support
Thank you Brad. I'll let you know how its coming allong.

Bob ?;O)