Yet Another PHP power tab parser update

allpow...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2007, 1:44:53 PM8/1/07
to Power Tab Developers Support
The parser is running. You may load and access power tab data. I tried
to provide a literal translation of Brad's classes, so if you are
familiar with the ptparser you will have no problem understanding my
classes. To read a power tab file it's simple. (see below.) I am
almost done with write support. I also need to rewrite the MFC
simulator to support big INTs. Other than that, post any bugs you get.

FYI You NEED PHP v5 or greater to run this. I have not implemented
read support for anything but v1.7.

<?php

require_once "powertabdocument.php";

$ptb = new PowerTabDocument ();
$ptb->Load ("powertabfile.ptb");

?>

download at http://www.allpowertabs.com/tools/phpptparser.zip

Ronald [PTA]

Aug 2, 2007, 8:16:49 AM8/2/07
to Power Tab Developers Support
This is really great. Under which license do/did you plan to release
the code? I couldn't find any license information inside.

On Aug 1, 7:44 pm, "allpowert...@gmail.com" <allpowert...@gmail.com>

allpow...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2007, 1:53:29 PM8/3/07
to Power Tab Developers Support
This is released under GPL.

allpow...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2007, 6:10:25 PM8/5/07
to Power Tab Developers Support
Added License to release bundle.

allpow...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2007, 11:22:30 PM8/9/07
to Power Tab Developers Support
Write Support added to the PHP power tab parser. See
http://blog.allpowertabs.com/2007/08/php-test.html
for an example script, and official announcement.

http://digg.com/programming/Create_Power_Tabs_With_PHP

Digg It

On Aug 1, 1:44 pm, "allpowert...@gmail.com" <allpowert...@gmail.com>

allpow...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2007, 6:07:24 PM8/17/07
to Power Tab Developers Support
New google code project created. Use this page for current updates.

http://code.google.com/p/phppowertabparser/

On Aug 9, 11:22 pm, "allpowert...@gmail.com" <allpowert...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Write Support added to the PHP power tab parser. Seehttp://blog.allpowertabs.com/2007/08/php-test.html