Birinchi o‘qilmagan xabarni ochish

Stephen Howe

o‘qilmagan,
22-apr, 2003, 11:21:2122/04/03
> I'm very new to C++ and the Watcom. I know how to write programs in C and
> C++ using DOS. Now I would like to write a C++ programm with a Windows
2000
> interface but I do not know how.

Your best bet is to get hold of Charles Petzhold's classic book on Windows
programs:
http://www.charlespetzold.com/pw5/index.html

This gives a grounding in programming in C and Windows and all the issues
involved.
It is regarded as "the Bible" for Windows programming.

Once you have got these basics under your skin you can use Microsoft's MFC
classes to automate things for you. See Jeff Prosise's book
http://www.wintellect.com/about/instructors/prosise/mfcbookb.aspx

Stephen Howe [TeamSybase]
London, UK

Tobias Endrullis

o‘qilmagan,
22-apr, 2003, 09:09:1822/04/03
Hi,

I'm very new to C++ and the Watcom. I know how to write programs in C and
C++ using DOS. Now I would like to write a C++ programm with a Windows 2000
interface but I do not know how.
Where can I find a example program which is using Windows as output and
interface?
Can anybody post one or send it to me??

Tobias

Christian Endrullis ICQ#: 118555 Current ICQ status: ( Home Tel#: 0175-966
74 61 + More ways to contact me

0 ta yangi xabar