Getting the data value from a DDDW.

MDavis

Aug 13, 2003, 10:33:23 AM8/13/03
Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm trying to get the 'data' value out
of a dropdown datawindow within PB 6.5. I'm using a pfc datawindow
and using the itemchanged event to attempt to get the data value from
the row selected within the dddw. I run this within debug and can see
the 'data' value, but cannot figure out the syntax on how to extract
it. Can you help please? I know this is simple, but I'm drawing a
complete blank. I've looked through the newsgroups and couldn't find
an example that helped me. Thanks for your help!!! - MDavis