Autosize of column in group band

Kim Emil Rasmussen

Sep 16, 2003, 10:35:00 AM9/16/03
Am working in PB 9.
I have a report with a datawindow, dw_master with a nested datawindow,
dw_11. In dw_11 I have a group band in which I have a column
expert_judgement. I want to expand my group band if there is a lot of text,
but since it is not in the detail band I cannot use autosize height.
ll_rowheight =
long(dw_master.object.dw_11[1].object.expert_judgement.height) returns the
height property for my columns as default. Is there any way for me to expand
the group band according to how much text the column hold??