Special type of chart

Hm

Oct 28, 2003, 11:53:52 AM10/28/03
I'm looking for a chart that would display a bank account's balance.
I can chart the current balance against the date with a regular chart
but is not an acurate display of how bank account work.

I've made a little jpg with what I'm looking for:
http://users.pandora.be/vmax/chart.jpg
(it's crappy I know but it's getting late and I'm running out of
ideas)

So that I get a more accurate visualisation of the balance on a
certain date.
I have not seen this type of chart anywhere (PB, Access...) but it
seems like a perfectly logical thing to have.
The only option I see now is to insert the pervious balance at the
same date as the current balance for each date I have in the
datawindow but it would mean a lot of extra processing, there must be
a chart type somewhere that can display this kind of chart.

Thanks for any replies.

Hm