Modify call Rowfocuschanged event. Please help!!!

PDC

Oct 17, 2003, 3:58:44 PM10/17/03
I have a problem in the itemchanged event , when I protect a column
dw_1.modify("int_ext.protect='1'") calls the rowfocuschanged event and
change the row to 1. Could you please help me to solve this
problem????

Itemchanged event

Choose case dwo.name
Case "item"
ll_row = dw_1.getrow() --> the value of ll_row is 105
Object.int_ext.protect = 1 --> calls to rowfocuschanged event buy i
don't know why???
ll_row = dw_1.getrow() --> then value of ll_row is 1
End choose

Thanks in advance
PDC