help with dddw multi select

Wayno

Nov 3, 2003, 10:52:37 PM11/3/03
I am attempting to create a dddw that will allow me to select multiple
entries ( ie divisions) to be passed to a stored procedures for
reporting. What I have attempted is to add a checkbox field that is
toggled on an off when a row is selected.... it works pretty well but
I have coded this toggle in the itemchanged event and when you toggle
say row 2 and then try to toggle that same row 2 back this obviously
doesn't work cause the itemchanged event is not fired. The clicked
event only fires when I click the down arrow... not sure if there is a
user event that I can map to and accomplish what I am looking for.

I am not using PFC and I am on 7.0.3 build 10312
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.