Regional Currency format

SCS

Sep 17, 2003, 12:32:12 PM9/17/03
PB 7.0.3 Build 10312.

I have a problem fomatting currency when regional setting of user's OS
is Japanese. Below is what's happening.

Column Format is $#,##0.00;[RED]($#,##0.00)

Example 1: Value is 54373.5
When regional setting is English it shows $54,373.50 which is correct.
When it's Japanese, it shows $5,437.35 which is incorrect.

Example 2: Value is 659.52
When regional setting is English it shows $659.52 which is correct.
When it's Japanese, it shows $0,659.52 which I don't want preceding
zero.

This started to happen after I upgraded PB 7.0.3 to Build 10312.
Changing currency of regional setting to $ solves this issue, but
there are some Japanese OS users who do not want to change currency
setting.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you.