Scrolling DWs with Groups and "New Page on Group Break"

Ulrich Obermeier

Oct 27, 2003, 6:38:52 AM10/27/03

we migrated a PB-Application from 5.0.0.4 to 8.0.3 Build 9704 and most
things work fine now. But the scrolling behavior on datawindows has
changed between the versions. On a DW (no Printpreview) with groups
and "New Page on Group Break" in the old version, the content scrolled
by page, when I used the scrollbar or scrollbar arrows. In the new
version it scrolls by line. Only when I use the page up/down keys or
the scrollbar background (the space between the arrows and the
scrollbar), it scrolls by page. How can I do it to scroll always by
page, even with the arrows and the scrollbar?

Thanks for any help and sorry for my bad english.

U. Obermeier