nested report error

Carol D

Sep 10, 2003, 2:32:02 PM9/10/03
I am using PB7.03 build 10213 on windows 2000

I am trying to place a nested report on a datawindow. I get as far as
Insert/Control/Report and when I click my datawindow to place the
report I get this error 'pb70.exe has generated errors and will be
closed by windows...'

I can edit both datawindows separately.
I can do this in another application with out the error which leads me
to believe it is a problem with this application.
This application has the pbl with the app object and then has 4 other
pbl's listed in the library path. I am using objects that are in a pbl
without the app object if that matters. Thanks for any help.