out of memory error PB 7.02

Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]

Jun 30, 2003, 12:04:38 PM6/30/03
PB 7.0.3 officially supports Windows 2000.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:01:48 -0400,
in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.connectivity
<Sue_Rathbun> wrote:
>We are running PB 7.0.2 build 8003
>We have a few new PCs which run with Windows 2000. One user is receiving a
>Out of Memory error. I believe it is due to the PB 7.0.2 not being
>compatiable with this operating system. Is there a patch to upgrade it?
>Sue

Andy

Techwave 2003: http://www.sybase.com/techwave2003
International Sybase User Group (ISUG) - http://www.isug.com

Sue_Rathbun

Jun 30, 2003, 12:01:48 PM6/30/03

Sue_Rathbun

Jun 30, 2003, 1:02:45 PM6/30/03
How can I upgrade from my version 7.0.2 to 7.0.3?

Terry Dykstra

Jun 30, 2003, 1:51:51 PM6/30/03
You can get 703 from from downloads.sybase.com.
702 will run just fine on W2K, albeit not officially supported. When does
that error happen. Please be more specific. These memory errors are often
caused by having unexpected/old dlls on your system.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.

<Sue_Rathbun> wrote in message