What dependency to add in maven pom for using powermock with mockito1?

tuk

Nov 9, 2019, 4:11:29 PM11/9/19
to PowerMock
Cross-posting from stackoverflow

Powermockito doc shows the below dependency to add in a pom.

<properties>
    <powermock.version>2.0.2</powermock.version>
</properties>
<dependencies>
   <dependency>
      <groupId>org.powermock</groupId>
      <artifactId>powermock-module-junit4</artifactId>
      <version>${powermock.version}</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
      <groupId>org.powermock</groupId>
      <artifactId>powermock-api-mockito</artifactId>
      <version>${powermock.version}</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
   </dependency>
</dependencies>

But there is no powermock-api-mockito with version 2.0.2. As per the supported versions powermockito 2.0 is supposed to work with mockito 1.10.x.

Can someone let me know what dependency I have to add in maven pom for powermock 2 to work with the latest Mockito1 version (1.10.19)?

I have posted an issue in github also to correct the documentation.