cannot run a DOS program (batch file)?

Rwils...@gmail.com

May 1, 2008, 12:56:04 PM5/1/08
to PowerCmd
We have an old DOS program that we run with a MS-DOS batch file. The
program runs fine if its activated from a regular command line (by
just BKB.BAT).

But when I try to run it in PowerCmd, I get the "The system cannot
execute the specified program" error. Any suggestions? Here's the
batch file.. I'm not sure if anything in there makes a difference for
this.. Thanks!!

@echo off
REM This batch file requires DEVICE=c:\dos\ANSI.SYS in CONFIG.SYS.
prompt [s [f [0;30;46m [K DOS Session Under GFI Textbook Control [19C
type EXIT to return.$_ [0;37;40;1m [K [u [B$p$g
SET CLIPPER=F50;SWAPK:20000;
bknet %1
prompt $p$g

叶森

May 3, 2008, 12:37:12 AM5/3/08
to PowerCmd
I have a similar problem, but the sympton is no response at all, not
even an error message. Following is my batch file:

@set MITSCHEME_FONT=Consolas 9 bold
@set MITSCHEME_BACKGROUND=0x000000
@set MITSCHEME_FOREGROUND=0x80ffff
@"C:\Program Files\MIT\Scheme\bin\scheme.exe" -library C:\PROGRA~1\MIT
\Scheme\lib -large -band 6001.com -student D:\u6001 -edit